Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine Extravaganza

I have made a decision that this year all of my holiday decorations will be homemade.  Plus walking around looking at decorations, with all their ugly glitterfied hearts with teddy bears makes me want to punch tigers.
I am not serious no hate mail please.
 So I have already made all of my Valentine's decor and I am quite pleased with myself.

I made this out of jute and ribbon. It was time consuming but so cute on my mantle.

This took so long but was completely worth it.  I sewed all of the flowers onto felt with chiffon.

I couldn't get a very good picture of this hanging but I took some Christmas bulbs I got on uber clearance.
Printed out some vinyl with cute sayings tied it to some jute and hung.

I also have some mod podge letters that say like LOVE and XOXO.  But I haven't taken pictures of them.
Also they aren't very clever everyone makes them now.

3 comments:

ashley @ little miss momma said...

I love all of these projects! So adorable, just like you!

Chrissy @ the Pearl Blog said...

I agree with Ash great projects and you are so sweet...just read all your blog posts!

Tegar the Jungler said...

Very nicce blog you have here

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...