Sunday, April 10, 2011

5% Goal

Yesterday was a very special day! 
I made my 5% goal at WW! 
I got this big sticker to put in my little blue book!
I never thought a sticker could feel soooooooo good!!!
At this point I don't know why I waited so long to join WW.
Maybe I thought that I wouldn't do very well.
Maybe I was scared that I would FAIL.
But this is results, and I am loving every minute of it!
I can eat real food!!!
I am learning how to eat better, instead of some fad diet.
I am in a better mood!
I went into a clothing store yesterday and for the first time in years I wasn't so frustrated to the point of tears!
It was nice to actually leave a fitting room and take something with me I was going to buy!

Linking to:
http://boermanramblings.blogspot.com/2011/04/fat-friday-link-up.html

 

2 comments:

Chrissy @ the Pearl Blog said...

great job! thanks for linking up!

Nicki said...

Congrats! My husband and I just started WW today. I did it once before but then got pregnant two weeks in. I love the program but it's always an adjustment at first!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...