Tuesday, September 13, 2011

5 Questions about me!

1. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?
It really depends on my mood.  I really like chocolate covered pretzels that give me the best of both worlds.
2. Name your 3 BEST personality traits!
I have a good sense of humor, I am true to my friends, and pretty happy.
3. Name your 3 worst personality traits!
I am SUPER bad at procrastination, I stick my foot in my mouth ALOT, and I worry too much.
4. Do you collect anything?
Bones, haha I am kidding.  No I don't collect anything.
5. What is your favorite season of the year?
Hands down FALL, I love the warm but cool air, leaves changing, the smell of fireplaces.  Plus Halloween is in the fall and I love me some Halloween!!!

Linking to:

1 comment:

tonyamaries said...

I love Fall too! And your blog pic! :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...