Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's the little things

Really it is the little things that count.

Today I am going to post things that I am truly thankful about no matter how small or silly they may be.

I am thankful for diet pepsi, it's sweet tasty goodness is just what I need after losing a battle to my kids on cleaning up the toys.

I am thankful for coupons.  They save me money on things like 8 jars of peanut butter.  That way I will never promise Peanut Butter Jelly time and realize I do not have peanut butter.


Little Army men, I am thankful to you being on the floor.  You keep me up to date with my super sneaky ninja skills in the middle of the night.


I am thankful for you Lego Indiana Jones for keeping my three year old entertained why I ran around taking pictures of random non sense.


I am thankful to dead flowers in planters outside my house.  It reminds me that I have no business planting flowers since they always die.


I am thankful to pretty shoes.  That is all that is needed here.


I am thankful for Scentsy.  That it keeps my house smelling so fresh and clean even though there are three little monsters who live here.


I am thankful for little boys in dirty shirts.  I will never question whether or not I have enough laundry to start a load.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...