Friday, October 21, 2011

Bean Bag Toss {last Halloween craft}

Today I am going to show you what I made for my kiddos!
It is a home made BEAN BAG TOSS!

Supplies you will need:
Fabric
Beans 
Sewing machine
A couple of buckets
Scissors or rotary blade
Iron
 Here are the supplies!
 Cut three rectangles that are 6 inches wide and 10 inches in length
 Turn inside out and sew all the way around. 
Leaving a gap to pour the beans in.
 Cut your corners,
turn right side out, 
and press with iron.  
Then fill with beans.
 This was a little tricky, I was too lazy to hand stitch this closed.  
So I just pushed all the beans to the side and sewed all the way down the seam.
 Repeat!
Then you have your very own game of bean bag toss!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So simple and perfect! I am sure those bags will get plenty of use!

Marilyn said...

Super cute .. Lovely idea.. I wanted to know if you would like to join in on my project..? Project PINK.. Painting the blog world PINK for a day.. Breast Cancer Awareness on Oct 3oth..!! Over 4o blogs so far are in.. Please check it out - it'll mean SO MUCH to me.. Wishing you a lovely weekend..http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/10/paint-your-blog-pink-awareness-faith.html

Jessica @ FourGenerationsOneRoof said...

SOOOO cute! Your site is cute 2 :) Thanks for joining my blog :) Just joined your friend connect!

Unknown said...

new follower!! Thank you for voting for me :)
I love this!! I really need to get some crafting done!

I was reading you about me page and I love this--
There is nothing more I like to do than turn up the radio and dance like a geek.

That is AWESOME!!! Looking forward to reading your blog!

Unknown said...

So cute and fun! Would you share here?

http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/csh-thursday-link-party.html

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...