Monday, October 10, 2011

Hand Print Wreath {Guest Post}

Today I have my very first guest post on my blog!  
*This is my excited face*
 Jacque from 'Jacque's Soda Parlor' and 'Mommy & Me Creations' will be doing a tutorial today.
Here she is!!!

Hi! My name is Jacque and I'm excited to be guest speaking on "Mandi Being Crafty". I'm a stay-at-home-mom to two beautiful girls-- Brooklee (2 1/2 years old) and Saydee (almost 7 months old now) and a former preschool teacher. I blog over at "Jacque's Soda Parlor" and "Mommy & Me Creations". To learn more about myself and my credentials in teaching, click here.
Today, I'd like to share a fun Fall activity, "The Fall Handprint Wreath". Materials Needed: - A paper plate - Fall colored construction paper (red, orange, brown, yellow, etc) -Pencil -Hole Punch - Glue - Safety Scissors - Pipe Cleaner, Ribbon, or Yarn. Instructions: 1) Trace your child's hand onto the fall colored construction papers. **Idea: trace every member of your family's hand-prints onto the construction paper, so everyone feels involved in one family wreath. 2) Cut the hand-prints out. 3) Cut out the center piece of your paper plate. 4) Glue your hand-prints on the plate. With your hole punch, punch a hole on the back of the plate and thread your pipe cleaner or ribbon through the hole to make your hanger. This is a fun activity and helps your kids with their fine motor skills, learn their colors and about the Fall season. Thanks for reading and I hope you have fun with your families by doing some fun crafty Fall activities! (I'm sure you will) also feel free to stop by my blogs "Mommy & Me Creations" and "Jacque's Soda Parlor". I love having visitors and getting new blogging friends. On my blogs you will find:
"Jacque's Soda Parlor":
"Sundae Shake Up" is a link party that I host, every Sunday. I invite you to link up your craft ideas, DIY projects, refurbished vintage items, and recipes. There are always some lovely features too... Your project could be the next one. Crafty tutorials and DIY projects. Recipes!
At "Mommy & Me Creations":
Every Friday, I feature freebie print ables and activities. These features are all educational for children, and will help your child learn a new concept. This is perfect for those who have children who need more one on one teaching, or extra help in a specific area. Fun educational activities that cover Math, Literacy, Art, Science, Music, Creative Movement, Drama/Theater, and Healthy Lifestyles curriculum areas, for kids of ALL AGES. Thanks again, for having me stop by for a visit!! Jacque

Thanks Jacque!  That is a fun idea and what a great way to get your kids involved in a project with you!
Please visit her site and show her some love!
 

11 comments:

Shannon@CozyHome Scenes said...

Nice guest post. The project looks like fun for the little ones. Thanks Mandi and thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog.----------Shannon

erika @ life unfluffed said...

This is super cute. I love the cute little hands.

Mandi, I wanted to email you but can't seem to find it anywhere! Would you mind emailing me at erika(at)oopsicraftmypants.net Pleeeease?

BinaryNinja666 said...

Mardin
istanbul
Çanakkale
Antep
Elazığ
67O

InfinityNinja9000 said...

elazığ
gümüşhane
kilis
siirt
sakarya
İTAXTW

QuantumByteMaster said...

van
düzce
mardin
elazığ
sakarya
NDZOR

A6934SamiyahD5DC8 said...

731A1
Btcturk Güvenilir mi
Kars Şehirler Arası Nakliyat
Bilecik Evden Eve Nakliyat
Giresun Şehir İçi Nakliyat
Adana Evden Eve Nakliyat
Karabük Parça Eşya Taşıma
Hakkari Şehirler Arası Nakliyat
Çorum Lojistik
Yozgat Parça Eşya Taşıma

FE198BruceA6F6E said...

D9E63
Tekirdağ Fayans Ustası
Sakarya Lojistik
Kripto Para Borsaları
Şırnak Şehir İçi Nakliyat
Silivri Duşa Kabin Tamiri
Elazığ Şehirler Arası Nakliyat
Giresun Şehir İçi Nakliyat
Bitmart Güvenilir mi
Ankara Boya Ustası

DA92CShay7E904 said...

40B3C
Malatya Evden Eve Nakliyat
Çankırı Şehir İçi Nakliyat
Düzce Evden Eve Nakliyat
Kırıkkale Parça Eşya Taşıma
Çerkezköy Boya Ustası
Tekirdağ Çatı Ustası
Van Parça Eşya Taşıma
Çerkezköy Kombi Servisi
Sinop Lojistik

25CD7Wayne457CD said...

64D14
goruntulu sohbet
karaman sohbet siteleri
sohbet sitesi
istanbul canlı sohbet
mobil sohbet odaları
şırnak random görüntülü sohbet
Muğla Bedava Sohbet Odaları
Afyon Sesli Sohbet Uygulamaları
aydın sohbet odaları

5F4DALisa4640D said...

1CB5E
Bitcoin Nasıl Para Kazanılır
Floki Coin Hangi Borsada
Binance Hesap Açma
Tiktok İzlenme Hilesi
Bitcoin Çıkarma Siteleri
Kwai Takipçi Satın Al
Raca Coin Hangi Borsada
Binance Referans Kodu
Binance Referans Kodu

12E73Lamar81C09 said...

B7971
looksrare
ledger live
avax
zkswap
poocoin
dextools
ledger wallet
arbitrum
trezor suite

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...