Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hoo are you #57

It is time for another round of Hoooooo Are You!
1. Do you sleep with the tv or music on?
Every once in a while when my husband is gone.
2. What is your favorite technology device that you own?
My laptop or my phone I guess.  I am not crazy about all the new technology.
3. Do you shop the ads for groceries?
Yes I do.  A couple of weeks ago I bought 8 jars of Planters Peanut butter for  $6.00!
4. What are you favorite pair of shoes?
OHHHH do I have to pick one?  Shoes are my weakness.    
5. Have you done any fun fall activities yet?
There is an amusement park in our state called Lagoon and they do a Frightmares attraction during October, we have done that twice. 
Linking to:

NightOwlCrafting


2 comments:

Jacque said...

I have always wanted to go to Frightmares, but have never been lucky enough to go. Is it too scary for little ones to go through? I honestly would love to go, but don't want my kids freaked out.

hakkı said...

Backlink Satın Al
Youtube Beğeni Satın Al
Instagram Beğeni Satın Al
Bitcoin Kazanma
Bitcoin Nasıl Alınır
2RV

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...