Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hoooo am I????

1. Do you sleep with the window open or the fan on no matter
what the weather is like?
We sleep with the window open unless it is freezing out side.  We sleep with both the fan and the window plus the crappy swamp cooler in the summer.  We like our room cold!

2. What is your favorite comfort food?
 Ice Cream by far.  Nothing makes me feel better.

3. Do you ever go to a chiropractor? 
 Nope I don't

4.What is your most memorable Halloween costume growing up?
 Ummmm the year I was a ghost with a floral sheet.

5.Do you prefer the sunrise or the sunset?
Sunset, I would never be up early enough for sunrise unless I had something super important to do!
Linking to:


NightOwlCrafting


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...