Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Pinterest Craft Day

I love Pinterest, I don't know why it took me so long to jump on the bandwagon.  I was pretty wary of it when I finally agreed to have someone send me an invite.  I didn't use it for like a month.  But then I tried it out one night.  I was hooked.  BAD!  It is seriously too addicting!  But then again it gives you such fun, and awesome ideas!  Like these milk jugs found at Eighteen25.  Who by the way is just incredible!  I love their blog!

Today my sister came over with her youngest girls and we decided to do our own take on these jugs.  Now I would LOVE to post a tutorial about these but I firmly believer giving credit where it is due.  If you would like a tutorial on this fun, easy, and CHEAP craft.  Visit the Eighteen25 Blog.

OH by the way, do you like the new look of my blog????
I just had a make over by Krystal and her wonderful blog Sassy Sanctuary.

Click to see where I link!
Also Linking here... All Things Thristy Halloween Link Party

13 comments:

Rachel said...

I love these, I can't wait to put mine outside but I need to find the extension cord.

Christy said...

LOVE the new blog look!! Looks great!

Lindsay said...

I think these re so fun! Isn't Pinterest the best?? You did a great job making them your own!

Erin said...

Very cute! I think my boys would love these.

Creative Cupcake Recipes said...

I love these. What a creative idea. I am going to make these bottles and put them on the steps outside with flowers. Thanks for sharing.

Liz said...

These are crazy cute! I love them... even more than my ghost jugs.

Sue@creativetryals.blogspot.com said...

yup - pinterest is great. What an adorable craft. Thank you for sharing. I can't believe I have not seen this idea on pinterest - so cute!

Natasha in Oz said...

I am so addicted too! I just love how easy it is to collect and store my favourite images.

I have posted about a few of my favourite pins on my blog today and if you have 5 Minutes to spare please pop by! I would be honoured if you could also link up your post to my Pinning and Singing Linky Party as this post is just fabulous! I have also created a Pinning Bloggers Master List at my blog that you might be interested in joining.

Best wishes and happy pinning!
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

Snap said...

Pinterest is so addicting. Just full of great ideas for Halloween, just like these jugs. Fun! PIN ON!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I love Pinterest too, is an addiction to me!!!, but I sent many requestf or invitations , but I don' t know anyone to invite me, could you do it???, please!!!, my email is pazosfernanda(at) hotmail(dot) com,
i really appreciate if you could do it.
thank you

annies home said...

these look awesome and love the fact that to make them we must reuse thanks for sharing come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

These are super! cute I have been saving our cartons to try it too , Im having a pinterest Link party at my blog would love for you too link up , Im pretty lonely over there lol

DataBender666 said...

goruntulu show
ücretli
5RA

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...