Thursday, October 13, 2011

What I {heart} on Pinterest #2

 Now that I have been doing Pinterest for about a two months.
I don't know what I did before it.
Nothing better than just browsing through fashion, crafts, food, decor.
Oh the joy of it.
Here is what I am loving this week!
Source

This whole outfit.  Oh I would look so fancy!


Source
 Yummy Almond Joy Bars!


Source
 This headband is a MUST this winter!





Source
This duvet cover makes me want a snowy night.  
So that I can snuggle up into it.  
LOVE I tell you LOVE!!!!

What are you loving on Pinterest this week?
Are we Pinsters yet?
Come find me!  
I would love to follow you back!

6 comments:

Brandy said...

I love Pinterest and I am following you! There are so many wonderful things on there that are just so inspiring and fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi! New follower from the Mingle With Us hop! I hope you'll stop by my blog and follow back! Thanks :) Through the Eyes of a Tiger

Kristi McInerney said...

New follower from the hop! Thanks for stopping by! I'm in love with the brown flower headband!!!!

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

fun stuff :) Thanks for sharing!

Just Another Blogger said...

I don't really like hats... they make me feel claustrophobic actually. So this headband would be perfect! Thank you!

Found you on Finding New Friends Hop!
Me ----> www.littlecrunchy.com

Anne @ Modern Mrs Darcy said...

I'm a new follower! Because really, I think that darling green-accented outfit is already on my styleboard, the headband's adorable and the comforter is cuter than cute. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you pin!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...