Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hoo are you #60

Here is another round of Hoo are you from Night Owl Crafting.
This is a great way to get to know fellow bloggers.
I enjoy reading everyone's answers each week.
Here are the
1. Do you type on a keyboard the correct way or do you peck like a cute little chick?
I type on the keyboard the right way, except when entering a password.
I took a keyboard class in Jr High, and I have worked in many call centers so it feels weird any other way.

2. Typically how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Depends, if I am in a hurry to go somewhere about 45 minutes.  
If I am being lazy a couple hours.
I take breaks and let my hair air dry a little.

3. Do you prefer lip gloss or lipstick?
I usually don't wear either, I prefer chap stick.
But if I had to chose it would be lip gloss

4. Do you take clothes to the dry cleaner or wash them yourself even if they say dry clean only?
I dry clean them.  But if I notice that something is dry clean only before I buy it, it goes back on the rack.

5. Do you prefer Wal Mart or Target.
uggghhhh I despise the Walmart we have where I live.
I don't understand why people have to be so rude in a Walmart.
Oh I am sorry that you think you are better than me because I am at Walmart.
Guess what you are too.
So I like Target.

Linking to:


NightOwlCrafting


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...